Help!!! broken screen

hello,
Does anyone know where to change broken meizu mx3 screen glass in lithuania? Or how to replace it manually…
Thanks.

@'Matas said:

hello,
Does anyone know where to change broken meizu mx3 screen glass in lithuania? Or how to replace it manually…
Thanks.

Well, I guess it is impossible to find someone who has your screen in stock. Meizu phones are rare in Europe and so spare parts.

For the rest:
http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-screen-repair

Buy a screen with Bezel, without will require more work and experience.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Black-LCD-TP-Frame-for-Meizu-MX3-LCD-Display-Touch-Screen-Glass-Digitizer-Assembly-with-Frame/1052096_32282457101.html

thanks… so i found that screen replacement is a very hard proces

@'Matas said:

thanks… so i found that screen replacement is a very hard proces

No it is not, do a search and you should find some threads with links to pictures of dissemble.

Extremely easy when you do as above and buy screen with bezel already attached. Took me only a few minutes.

@donwuan
can you write how to do this because i find only chinese thread. And idont understand anything about.that…?

@'Matas said:

@donwuan
can you write how to do this because i find only chinese thread. And idont understand anything about.that…?

Search this forum, its in english.

search screen repair in mx3 forum and my thread should pop up.
Everything you need is in that thread.

Hi,although I just sell protective cases for MEIZU,but maybe I can help you to find that.

Meizu MX5

You can find some replacement glass on Aliexpress.com ;)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.