Meizu now oficial in Europe?

Hi! :)

I have found this webpage, It seems that Meizu is now oficial in Europe!!

http://meizu-europe.com

This makes me a very happy chappy! Especially with what I have been reading about Meizu’s possible next phone!

Administrator

It is not. Site is a fake.

Register is spanish and the company behind this is ERSAXTRADE.

But it seems vey legit, maybe it is now only for spain

Administrator

Nope.

Ersaxtrade has no relation to Meizu.
It is just another distributor.

To bring Meizu really to europe lots of work is required.

Licenses, Trademarks, Copyright…

@‘AOKP’ said:

Nope.

Ersaxtrade has no relation to Meizu.
It is just another distributor.

To bring Meizu really to europe lots of work is required.

Licenses, Trademarks, Copyright…

What a pity… :(:(

Aww well that sucks. Thanks for getting our hopes up iicc! … Lol.

That does suck, though. Was hoping we could finally start importing Meizu kit from within the European Union :(

Administrator

@Ling,

yes.

And no. There is no official Meizu in Turkey either.

It is very simple. When Meizu will enter the European market, they will probably do an press conference and send a news update to all important tech websites. Since this not happened, all shops that pretend that these are official Meizu partners are unofficial resellers. Probably Meizu will not enter the European Market, too small and already alot of competition.

But the MX4 Ubuntu edition will be sold by Meizu in the international markets, this is what Meizu said today on twitter

@‘AOKP’ said:

@Ling,

yes.

Try digitalmarket.com.tr I bought my 32 gb Mx4 in this site.

@‘trhndnz’ said:

@‘AOKP’ said:

@Ling,

yes.

Try digitalmarket.com.tr I bought my 32 gb Mx4 in this site.

Also Amazon, fnac, thephonehouse… Sells the Mx4 directly in Spain, but I think it is not the same

I sell the MX4 via my site in Ireland but im purchasing from a reseller in France. I’ve sent mails a few months to back to Meizu to deal directly with them and never heard anything back. I’d love to deal with them directly as any units I’ve sold have had nothing but great feedback. In my opinion it would be great to have an official European Meizu outlet for companies like mine to deal with regarding quick repairs, updates communication etc

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.