Not receiving sms

Hi folks!

I have MX4 for about 2 months and from time to time i did not receive message. Yes, thats happens sometime…but this week a made a deal with my gf and brother, so they send me everyday a bunch of sms. And the thing is,that i receive only one of five messages :-( the same happens with online banking (sms code), sms from operator etc.
But in other phones (galaxy s4, some old HTC, Nokia N900) everything goes well…

Does enybody have the same problem? And if, is there any solution?

I have the latest 4.2.2.1.A

Thanks Lord5619

@‘Lord5619’ said:

Hi folks!

I have MX4 for about 2 months and from time to time i did not receive message. Yes, thats happens sometime…but this week a made a deal with my gf and brother, so they send me everyday a bunch of sms. And the thing is,that i receive only one of five messages :-( the same happens with online banking (sms code), sms from operator etc.
But in other phones (galaxy s4, some old HTC, Nokia N900) everything goes well…

Does enybody have the same problem? And if, is there any solution?

I have the latest 4.2.2.1.A

Thanks Lord5619

Do you use the built-in sms application or any other?
If you use any other then check the “Security” and put auto-launch on the application you use. For some that was the problem.
If you use the built-in app, then I have no idea, unfortunately. :/

Meizu MX4

I had the same problem on the 4.2.2 …

But I’ve done a clear install for the 4.2.2.1 and know I don’t have any problem :)

Yes, i am using “ChompSMS”, but can this change behave of incoming an message? it´s just a program…ill try to set it autolaunch after boot and let you know :) thanks for tip!

Hi! I have installed clearly 4.2.2.1 A and all was near perfection. But suddenly, a few days ago, SMS app started to crash and eat battery, consuming like 27% above the screen.

So i´m going to do a full reset again but this is weird because i have deleted everything. First i made a full reset, then I installed 4.2.2.1 A with delete personal info and after i did a full reset again :/

I have noticed sometimes Google apps crashes, so i don´t know if there is any relation. Where do you find Google installer? because it was on app center but now i can´t find it and i used a previous version that i saved.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.