Meizu MX5 Render boasts a 41 mega-pixel rear camera

We’re pretty sure a Meizu MX5 is far from being launched, but for those of you who cannot wait for the next Flyme Android phone here are some MX5 renders.

Created by a Meizu fan in China, the renders are of what a Meizu MX5 might look like. Like the current MX4 Pro the MX5 packs a 5.5-inch 2K+ display and a fingerprint scanner, but this time located behind the classic Meizu halo.
The device continues to look like a Meizu from the front but the glass rear looks more like a Sony Xperia phone and shows a dual LED set up and rear camera.

Suggested specifications are a Mediatek processor, 4GB RAM and a 41 mega-pixel rear camera.
We have until around September to see what Meizu actually have planned, do you think the next Meizu flagship will look like this?

http://www.gizchina.com/2015/02/23/meizu-mx5-render-boasts-a-41-mega-pixel-rear-camera/

Admin

So stupid that someone (Gizchina) bases an article on some super low quality draft/sketch made by a fan. That’s not even a “render”. Just lol.:dodgy::angel:

Administrator

Bullshit. GizChina is the most unreliable source I know.

I don’t understand what is your problem with this? It’s not that they claim this is the real thing anyway…
How many times sites put out specs or rumours for this device or the other?
I don’t see it as a problem to be honest, most of these articles are just a place to discuss about future devices and how we want/wish them to be, more than anything else.

As for GizChina, I don’t share the same opinion with you AOKP.
So far, at least for Meizu, they were right in almost everything they have said and I like that they are covering only the Chinese phones than the whole thing. I haven’t seen any other site like this more accurate. And what I like the most, is that when they do make a mistake, they are not shy to accept it and aknowledge it.
BTW this is not even their article in the 1st place (they have linked the source). It’s different to make your own review/hands on/articles than just translating some articles-rumours from other sites.

Why would they post something like this on their site. Shit looks horrible.

Administrator

@Miko,

so you find a site who is not even able to use a proper grammar serious?

@‘AOKP’ said:

@Miko,

so you find a site who is not even able to use a proper grammar serious?

I can’t judge people for their lvl of grammar or english, especially if for some it’s not their native language.
I’m checking several sites (in english) talking about chinese companies and so far they reviews they do, seem better than many, if not the best. Rumor stories/articles I don’t even bother to trust not only in GizChina but in any site… for me as I said, these articles it’s a place for hypothetical discussions, as none of them is 100% true.
Anyway, personal opinion… not that I gain something from them anyway! :P

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.