Wifi disconnect issue

hello,

i’m facin a big issue since I have my MX4 pro.
Wifi is not stable.

I mean, I connect to wifi easily but after few minutes, the connection seems to be stuck. And then after few seconds (30 seconds to 1 minutes) the connection is ok.

and again and again…

It is very annoying. and I don’t know what to do.

Do you have any idea?

Are you experiencing the same issue with other devices or is it just the MX4 Pro ?

@‘ichi3772’ said:

Are you experiencing the same issue with other devices or is it just the MX4 Pro ?

Did you try your phone on other WiFi networks as well? These questions are just to be sure that your phone is the problem and not something else.

Which firmware are you running?

I didn’t try with other networks…

however I have 2 MX4 pro at home, and their behavior is the same.

with my old nexus 5, I have no issue.

Change wi-fi security on your wi-fi router from wpa2 enterprise to wpa2 personall and change encription to tkip to aes or vice versa and everything will be OK.

Sent from my TCL S720 using Tapatalk

Admin

If that doesn’t help, check the connection with some other Wi-Fi, just to make sure it isn’t about the frequency of your wireless router for example.

It’s a problem I am also experiencing. When the signal is not strong it automatically switches to a network with better signal. My old Samsung ATIV S did not have this problem, and receiving wi-fi signal was stronger…so I guess the wifi antenna is not the most capable in this device.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.