Need some tips for the MX4

Hi,

I’ve just purchased and received my MX4 to currently go alongside my Mi4. I do quite like my Mi4 but sometimes the rectangular shape of the phone makes it tiring to hold and also I got the first version with no 4G so that’s what the MX4 is here for.

Now some things that I do miss from my Mi4 or that I’m having issues with are the following:

1. Is there a windowed view for the Recents App list? It seems a bit plain with just icons.
2. When I use Nova Launcher and try to set a wallpaper through both the settings and through gallery, they become enlarged, how do I resolve this issue?
3. Is there any way of adding quick toggles when you swipe down from the top? Some that I really miss are Screenshot and Performance mode.

Thanks.

Administrator
  1. Nope. Maybe see if you can find a 3rd party app.
  2. I think thats somehow normal. However, you maybe want to change your firmware and see if it still occurs.
  3. Sorry to dissapoint you, but no. :S

@‘AOKP’ said:

1. Nope. Maybe see if you can find a 3rd party app.
  2. I think thats somehow normal. However, you maybe want to change your firmware and see if it still occurs.
  3. Sorry to dissapoint you, but no. :S

:( If only I could fuse MIUI and Flyme together… :D

Hi. As far as #2 on your list goes, have you tried the touching the 3rd symbol on the bottom bar and selecting the “portrait” option? Just tap that and resize all the way like so…

Hope this helps.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.