Meizu MX4 language file in update.zip?

Hi folks, there is problem with Turkish language in Flyme OS 4.2.2.A! I wanted to fix it on my own but i couldnt find the language file in update.zip.

Does anyone of you know where it is? btw can I fix it easily? any help would be appreciated. Thnx…

I found this but no way to open it “update\system\tts\lang_pico\en-US_lh0_sg.bin”

Administrator

Well, the language strings are packed into the APK’s. Translating them is quite some work…

Contributor

@daveygrohl,
That is the file for text to speech… Won’t help you in translation…

Try using more locale 2 from Playstore and see if it helps…

Thanks bros + rep for you all :) I will try it ;)

I am also trying to improve the spanish translations of the settings menu.

I believe that the translations are in the framework and in the system apps.
I am using to decompile Apktools

How do you do that ? which file do you edit for settings menu?

Settings.apk in system/apps or in system/priv-app and the framework-res.apk in system/framework

@‘iicc’ said:

Settings.apk in system/apps or in system/priv-app and the framework-res.apk in system/framework

why framework? i cant figure out apktool :s How can i re-create new apk with edited lang file?

@‘daveygrohl’ said:

@‘iicc’ said:

why framework? i cant figure out apktool :s How can i re-create new apk with edited lang file?

I think that for modding the system apps, the framework is needed.
First you have to install the framework with apktools and later you decompile the apk.

I am not an expert, I have investigated this today

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.