S view

hi all
fresh new buyer of the Meizu MX4 Pro
i have a cover with s view with it
when i close it, i have a windows sized to the cover… very nice, but how can i customize it (music player is in second page of it - would prefer spotify per exemple)
Or a google play app to change it (but probably should root the phone for that)

Also, i’m with the “I” firmware, should switch to an other version to have more recent upgrades ?

Many thanks !

I have the same case - there aren’t any apps to choose from, except those which are built in to the os, and a simple dailer to answer incoming calls. I looked for them at the manufacturer website and no luck. If u find any please share! Do the updates, phone gets better with every update.

@'Nathanaël said:

hi all
when i close it, i have a windows sized to the cover… very nice, but how can i customize it (music player is in second page of it - would prefer spotify per exemple)

Also, i’m with the “I” firmware, should switch to an other version to have more recent upgrades ?

Many thanks !

hello can you tell me where you buy the cover ?
i think you are french, free is your operator ?

@‘edlinger’ said:

@'Nathanaël said:

hi all

Many thanks !

hello can you tell me where you buy the cover ?
i think you are french, free is your operator ?

i’m french, oui ;)
cover = amazon (fr)
et je suis sur free en effet

I have said nothing that wasn’t said already but I apologize.
I only said that yeah it’s built in into the OS and that the service provider won’t change a thing and that we can’t do anything about it for now, though it would be cool to be able to set a third party music player instead.

i quite think his question about the operator hasn’t any link with this topic about the cover and s-view

Yeah that’s what I said aha. That’s a system feature. I’d love being able to custom my phone a bit more so hopefully Meizu will think about it. But I’m not too sure about that.

there’s few apps on the google play store about samsung costumize of the s-view. anychance it could work with Meizu
-> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobius.sviewplus&hl=fr_FR

@'Nathanaël said:

there’s few apps on the google play store about samsung costumize of the s-view. anychance it could work with Meizu
-> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobius.sviewplus&hl=fr_FR

go speack in english :D

your fair use is 20go or 3 go with your mx4pro I version ?
did you verify it ?

@‘edlinger’ said:

did you verify it ?

I think it’s quite off the topic ;)
I’m 20g and 4g because had other phone before MXPro4 with which i’ve activated those.

@'Nathanaël said:

@‘edlinger’ said:

did you verify it ?

I think it’s quite off the topic ;)
I’m 20g and 4g because had other phone before MXPro4 with which i’ve activated those.

look at your private message :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.