FlyMe Tools
Contributor

which one? I can’t find in English…

Contributor

I would guess setting system language to english should make it english… No?

??? How can I find system settings if I don’t speak Chinese?

Did you select English when running initial setup?

Use Google Chrome to translate the Chinese pages.

ok. finally I have installed Flyme tools in english :-) but when I check any position and reboot nothing happen. Have I install any app more?
I have installed module 1.3.6

Flymetools is a xposed module. You need xposed to use flymetools.

If you haven’t done that yet, I highly suggest doing some research about xposed.

Back up apps and have a full rom.zip file on your phone or near by.

Thanks. I don’t know which xposed. I don’t want brick a phone…I heard there is no custom recovery. In case of problems can I restore backup from internal storage or I should use Mtkdroidtools and SP flash tool? I don’t see any help on english websites…It’s my first mtk phone.

^
Use the latest xposed installer.

The device already has “custom” meizu recovery.
Backup everything via Flyme account .

Messing up with,
Mtkdroid tools or sp flash tools,
you can hard brick the device.

If you need to restore the stock firmware,just hold power and volume up untill it enters recovery,
connect the cable,
copy update.zip to recovery partition
select upgrade firmware and clear data and click next.
Thats it.

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Everything works perfectly on Meizu M1 Note :-) Thanks guys!

Can you remove status bar on youtube app in fulscreen when tinted bar feture is enabled?

I have some problems after installation

1. how to remove all these notifications?
  2. how to restore battery icon and 2nd sim’s signal from notification bar?

Unleashed by my M1 note

m1 note

Hey guys, what is this actually and how it works? The other questions is that any free version available?

@‘undefined’ said:

banyartibiHey guys, what is this actually and how it works? The other questions is that any free version available?

It’s a module for the xposed framework and yes - it’s working. Basically xposed modifying applications in the RAM without modifying them on storage. That brings many awesome features starting with interface improvements for the apps or unlocking your phone with bluetooth device for example.

I can post latest apk, but don’t know policy about piracy at this forum :-)

@‘areq1987’ said:

Can you remove status bar on youtube app in fulscreen when tinted bar feture is enabled?

No, I’ve got same thing. Had to disable tinted mode and adjust status bar for each app individual.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.