100+ Free themes (maybe all meizu devices idk) need help testing.

Late and sleepy but figure ill post this here. Was browsing my 2nd favorite meizu website and came across free themes thread. Downloading extremely slow but trying to test out. I believe it would work easy once mtpk are placed in correct folder.

Quick read, these might work for all meizu devices running flyme4.

Thread (Hint, Instructions are on this page) Register and reply to thread to see hidden text.
http://www.imeizu.net/thread-15839-1-1.html

download page
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=989790352&uk=3978661448#path=%252FFlyme4%2520%25E9%2580%259A%25E7%2594%25A8%25E5%2585%258D%25E8%25B4%25B9%25E4%25B8%25BB%25E9%25A2%2598

Quick test with my meizu mx4, I downloaded a very small one (1.4mb) and put mtpk theme file in customize/themes. Worked without issue.

REGISTER TO IMEIZU WEBSITE AND LEARN TO NAVIGATE THE PAGE. Simple stuff people(before I get a million PMs)

Biggest issue is downloading all these themes. Looks like a couple of gb’s.

One of the bigger themes (46mb)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_lF4llNX6ESeFhiZ2p4dkdwanM/view?usp=sharing

Small theme (1.7mb)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_lF4llNX6ESbWt6N1VHeTRRSEU/view?usp=sharing

Good find. Hopefully this means I can mix and match some themes together.
Does anyone know how to extract a meizu theme file? Seems to be in .MPTK file. I’m hoping winrar comes to the rescue like normal, but yet to test.

Okay, winrar will let you look/extract the file, the problem remains in the fact you can rename ( example - com.android.systemui into com.android.systemui.zip ) to extract individual theme elements. But you get
’The file is either in unknown format or damaged’

Unfortunately its a little more difficult than Miui’s .MTZ theme files

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

Does anyone know how to extract a meizu theme file? Seems to be in .MPTK file. I’m hoping winrar comes to the rescue like normal, but yet to test.

Okay, winrar will let you look/extract the file, the problem remains in the fact you can rename ( example - com.android.systemui into com.android.systemui.zip ) to extract individual theme elements. But you get

Edit: nothing…

But we need to pay to see the hidden password? I have an iMeizu account and I have put some comments in the thread but it says: “176 people have been required to pay to purchase the subject of two attractive to browse”

@‘iicc’ said:

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

But we need to pay to see the hidden password? I have an iMeizu account and I have put some comments in the thread but it says: “176 people have been required to pay to purchase the subject of two attractive to browse”

Thought they give you points for signing up. How many do you have? Look at desktop view.

I have 34 points and I’ve done nothing special.

@‘donwuan’ said:

@‘iicc’ said:

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

Thought they give you points for signing up. How many do you have? Look at desktop view.

I have 34 points and I’ve done nothing special.

I have this:

Statistics:

43 Points
Charm 69
Gold 0

I have posted a lot of comments in the forum in order to unlock the hidden links, maybe it can be the reason

You buy/unlock the post with the points you received. Just hit buy it will unlock.
I think it’s a Google Translate error.

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

You buy/unlock the post with the points you received. Just hit buy it will unlock.
I think it’s a Google Translate error.

You’re right!!

Thanks

I’m downloading all the themes (1.1GB)

Later I will post here

Still need to work out how to access the theme resources. Would love to mash together a few items and make some toggles (lollipop style)

Meizu MX4

Can you send a picture of one of these theme ?

Because for a “european” person it’s quite difficult to navigate on a chinese website :/

Good thing it’s easy to preview some themes at least. Just rename the theme file to .zip and you can browse its content.

@‘dannejanne’ said:

Good thing it’s easy to preview some themes at least. Just rename the theme file to .zip and you can browse its content.

But you can’t browse individual files inside the zip.
You can’t extract them

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

@‘dannejanne’ said:

You can’t extract them

There’s a preview folder in most themes it seems. There you can look at images for the theme. I have done so for two linked in this thread.

Sent from my MX4

@‘dannejanne’ said:

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

@‘dannejanne’ said:

You can’t extract them

There’s a preview folder in most themes it seems. There you can look at images for the theme. I have done so for two linked in this thread.

Sent from my MX4

That’s not what I meant. I mean you cant access the resources for individual .Png Image’s
Like toggle switches etc
From files like com.homelauncher from inside the zip.
If you know how miui theme files work. You understand what I mean.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.