Google play and finger print

Hi could you please help me the step by step procedure of installing the play store I am currently in 4.1.1.3A.

also when ever I activate the finger print its going to the flyme account and then says the phone logged in and I see only the back option, when I click its coming back again from first.

Contributor

@muruggan_a_,
Playstore install guide under “MX4 apps” subsection of the forum.

Not sure about fingerprint scanner

Hi Grey,

I followed the post for installing the play store. I downloaded the zip file of google play and went into recovery. Then when I try to install , it says file corrupted.

Contributor

There is no zip file… You are supposed to follow this: v1.4.2
http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-how-to-fix-missing-google-play-services-on-mx4

Hi Grey,

I had downloaded 1.4.2, it is in zip format. I should go to recovery prompt and do the installation?
Also how do you configure and enable the finger print? ITs prompting me to login to flyme account. Is it the same for you aswell?

Contributor

@muruggan_a_,
It is not a zip. It is a simple .apk file. Downlaod it to the phone, open it with Documents and it will install Google Installer app. Then run the app.

I’m not sure about the fingerprint scanner as I don’t have a MX4 Pro. But if it asks you to login to flyme account then do so.

google play and google services you can get from meizu appstore, go to it and search for google installer.

To add fingerrints you have to go to settings ->fingerprints and secrity ->fingerprint management

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.