Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Contacs to mx4 pro

hello, i’m switching from i3gs to mx4 pro:). i have backup of my contacts and notes in outlook 2007 and outlook.com as well. please how do i get backup from outlook or outlook.com to my new device mx4 pro?

thanks a lot,
Martin

Is there a chance to save them as a vCard?

same problem, help me!

@‘AOKP’ said:

Hi, I already saved them as CSV file.

If you dont mind using a google account (gmail), you can do this :
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/14024?hl=en

Have a problem ?
Reinstall with clear data option, deal with it :dodgy:

@‘swiffe’ said:

for this purpose I created gmail account and imported all contacts from outlook to gmail. but from gmail im not able export and save more than one and always the some contact:huh:

@‘AOKP’ said:

finally i get it as vcard! and what now plese?

@martinwings,
Phone - > settings - > account and contacts management - > import from disk

(You can try ‘import from device’ directly… But i don’t know how well that works…)

Meizu MX3 32GB HK edition.
If someone helps you use the Like/Thanks button :)

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@martinwings,
Phone - > settings - > account and contacts management - > import from disk

(You can try ‘import from device’ directly… But i don’t know how well that works…)

Thanks for that. next weel i get the phone so I’ll try to make my life easier

@‘martinwings’ said:

@‘swiffe’ said:

for this purpose I created gmail account and imported all contacts from outlook to gmail. but from gmail im not able export and save more than one and always the some contact:huh:

Well, I dont ‘export’ anything once my contacts are on my gmail account.
I just put my google account in the phone settings, and with google services it all syncs automatically.

Have a problem ?

@‘swiffe’ said:

@‘martinwings’ said:

@‘swiffe’ said:

Well, I dont ‘export’ anything once my contacts are on my gmail account.
I just put my google account in the phone settings, and with google services it all syncs automatically.

nice a clear. thanks.for explanation, I don’t use gmail, using outlook.com as daily driver, so approach should be more less the same right?
I cannot find the detail of flyme features in terms of backup of contacts, settings and application. have you same good source please?

You can sync your data (including contacts) between your phone and your Flyme account.
Though I m a fan of Meizu’s devices, but I m clearly not a fan of Flyme. So I ve never used this feature and I dunno if it works fine to move your contacts this way :
google account -> phone -> flyme account.

Your flyme account and features on it about syncing is in the phone parameters.

And about gmail, well yes it is basically the same as outlook. Android is natively compatible with google services such as windows phones are for outlook.

Have a problem ?

@‘swiffe’ said:

You can sync your data (including contacts) between your phone and your Flyme account.
Though I m a fan of Meizu’s devices, but I m clearly not a fan of Flyme. So I ve never used this feature and I dunno if it works fine to move your contacts this way :
google account -> phone -> flyme account.

Your flyme account and features on it about syncing is in the phone parameters.

And about gmail, well yes it is basically the same as outlook. Android is natively compatible with google services such as windows phones are for outlook.

thanks for reply. I used iphone until now so flyme seems to me as for now quite simillar and somewhere in the middle between ios and android or closer to android. i can’t wait to try in live, hopefully in 6 days. thanks a lot again, I will use gmail account in case if nothing else will not work but it’s very good to have this option

It feels like everything is possible with Android devices ;)

Have a problem ?

@‘swiffe’ said:

It feels like everything is possible with Android devices ;)

I can’t confirm yet but in a while a give feedback. for now it’s quite time consuming switch from iphe to android in terms of backup etc, hopefully the phone will reward me:D

one question to flyme backup regarding application please. it’s possible to back up application as well? or do i have to use helium or something similar? of course i dont want to save application after every uprgrade…
thanks,

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.