Update 4.2.2.1.U doesn´t work play store

I update meizu to 4.2.2.1.U, and doesn´t work play store, does somebody happen the same?

how can i solve it?

Thank you

I had the same issue once with 4.2.2A where the Google store was opening and it was showing nothing.
If that happens to you try to uninstall Google store once and reinstall it from google installer… it worked for me.

Play Store works.
I just installed 4.2.2.1-U with clear data and factory reset/format SD card.
Everything is just fine.

If you updated OTA just re-download google installer
Delete/uninstall google play
Start google installer and reinstall google services.

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

I have update OTA without wipe and playstore works like a Charm.

Works fine here too. But sometimes it fails to load at first start and just chewing.

Might just be placebo but feels like battery is a bit better in this stable build.

Sent from my MX4

Any word on volume when listening to music? In 4.2.2 it took a big hit from previous firmware releases. Has it been fixed?

@‘purplemonkeyspank’ said:

Any word on volume when listening to music? In 4.2.2 it took a big hit from previous firmware releases. Has it been fixed?

No but you can fix that easy yourself.

Download “MTK Engineering Mode” from Play Store. It’s an app for devices with Mediatek processor like the MX4 has.

When installed open it and press MTK Settings and then swipe to the hardware tab. Chose “Audio” from the menu and then the headphones option.

There you can change the value at the bottom of the page to 160. Voila now enjoy the same volume as before on earlier firmware.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.themonsterit.EngineerStarter

Yeah I know. I actually did a thread on that a a month or so ago. Even after the tweak, volume is still really low.

Not for me it’s pretty high. But you can raise it further if you install Viper4Android. As well as enhance the sound quality.

lol Did that too! Although overall sound quality is much improved, volume isnt. 4.1.9A with viper4 and mtk engineer mode is nearly earsplittingly loud.

Hi all,
Would love to know where’s 4.2.2.1A (OTA says 4.2.2 is latest)
And what’s the changelog

@'Rotem said:

Hi all,
And what’s the changelog

If you’re rooted that might be the reason why you didn’t receive OTA.
Plus keep in mind that 4.2.2A is a test firmware so that might be another reason why you haven’t received OTA.

You have a new thread about 4.2.2.1 ,you can read the changelog there.

I was on 4.0.4.2-U and this morning I received OTA for 4.2.2.1-U

4.2.2.1 is a quite good update IMHO.

@'Rotem said:

Hi all,
And what’s the changelog

Yes I had the same question but I think it’s clear now that if you are on TEST firmwares you will only receive OTA updates for TEST firmwares.
And if you are on STABLE firmwares you will receive OTA updates for STABLE firmwares.

Anyone know how to fix the theme store…? I’m failing to authenticate all my themes after this update -_-…Upon restarting, everything is set to system defaults -_-…

Administrator

You reinstalled/redownloaded the themes?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.