MTK engineering mode RAW photos
Meizu MX4

Couldn’t help but notice that you can save photos in RAW format using the engineering mode. Sadly I’m away and can’t open the RAWs on a PC so if anyone could confirm that would be great.

What I have to select?
[attachment=784]

Admin

There you got two Raw options, why not to try both? :)

I would say pure raw because a raw file should not be processed. It’s up to you to process a raw file.

Meizu MX4

I have some RAWs but I can’t seem to decode them (using the raw decoder android apps)

Contributor

@meh301,
Raw file formats usually are a bit manufacturer specific. It is best to open them using a laptop with a good image viewer…

The engineering mode camera is a like the manual mode of the stock app camera but with much more parameters to configure !!
We can select iso3200 for example, or iso 150. We also can change the antofocus etc

Are you sure these are raw? When I took the picture my 3rd party gallery could view it. It said it was a jpeg. I used pure raw format.

Meizu MX4

It saves both a jpeg and a raw.

@‘matthaus’ said:

Are you sure these are raw? When I took the picture my 3rd party gallery could view it. It said it was a jpeg. I used pure raw format.

Use infranview

Question: How can i go to the camera options where I can select the raw options? … sorry for the noob question…

Mtk engineering mode app from Google play.
It’s sad that the mx4 pro doesn’t have this

@‘Martynas’ said:

Mtk engineering mode app from Google play.
It’s sad that the mx4 pro doesn’t have this

Of course that MX4 pro doesn’t have that.

Mx4 pro is NOT mtk/mediatek device.

Mx4 PRO have Exynos chipset.

Sent from my TCL S720 using Tapatalk

Meizu MX4

@‘iicc’ said:

@‘matthaus’ said:

Use infranview

Tried, can’t open them in color, only b+w

@‘meh301’ said:

@‘iicc’ said:

@‘matthaus’ said:

Use infranview

Tried, can’t open them in color, only b+w

What codification have you selected for the raw?
Every combination I choose is not the image that we see…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.