Contacts List from Google diasppearing

Dear all, I have a big annoying problem, I set (or I think to have set) the contacts list coming from GMAIL. I created as well the flyme account and I set the automatic syncronization.

Unfortunately it occures that time to time I found my CONTACT LIST empty (even is I use the number keyboard the numbers stored appear) and it takes 2 or 3 hrs to be populated again.

What it could be? How can I fix it?

I attached all the screen of the configuration to better understand if I correctly set everything.

Please give me your comments on this.

Thank you

Enrico[attachment=745][attachment=748][attachment=747][attachment=746]

Contributor

@Billy80,
I had the bug a couple of test releases ago on my MX3…
The contacts use to disappear all of a sudden… And then reappear after sometime…

I haven’t seen it in the latest test release on the MX3… Maybe the next update will fix it for you too… (maybe you can update to the latest if you haven’t already…)

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@Billy80,
I had the bug a couple of test releases ago on my MX3…
The contacts use to disappear all of a sudden… And then reappear after sometime…

I haven’t seen it in the latest test release on the MX3… Maybe the next update will fix it for you too… (maybe you can update to the latest if you haven’t already…)

Thank you, you give me some dream…I already have the latest 4.1.1.2A

Thank you

I’m already contacted the R&D department of MEIZU

Hi,

I’m having the same problem since I bought my MX4.
When syncing to google contacts, sometimes all the list dissappears… I have tried several versions and updates, and the issue still remains…
And what is also very annoying, is that when it is in the process of syncing, and there is no list, if someone calls me, the screen doesn’t react. It remains locked and keeps ringing forever until I restart the phone.

I contacted Meizu, and the best they could do is suggest me to update to another version…
:-/

I’m fed up, as I’m dealing with this since months…

Administrator

Do an upgrade! This is a simple SW issue.

It’s weeks that I am suffering the same problem with my meizu m2 note, even with firmware 4.5.4.1L, the latest currently available for my model.
Please help as it is very bad.
Thanks a lot

last edited by slongoni
Contributor

@slongoni then open a topic in the sectoin for your phone please!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.