How to disable Meizu apps?

Hi,

Flyme OS 4.1.3.5A is on my MX3. I would want some advice about how to disable some Meizu apps (Not remove).

I use Google apps mostly and would want to disable most of Meizu apps that are running all the time. Those apps are;

AppCenter - My apps are on Google Play Store and those are updated on Google Play Store. But Meizu AppCenter also updates some of my apps as well and, as I can not read Chinese there, I could not know the details. I am not sure my phone would still work if I disable this.
Upgrade - I would want to disable this for now.
Weather - I use a weather app on Google Play and I would want to disable Meizu weather app.
SmartcardService - I dont know what this is about. If it is related to payment related, I would want to disable it for now as I do not use it.
Personalize - What is it? I use Nova launcher and I do not need this app I believe.
Calendar - I use Google Calendar, I would want to disable it. When I say ‘show me shedule’ on ‘OK Google’, it says in Chinese English which I am having hard time to understand.
Harassment blocking - what is it? How does it work? If it makes no difference, I would want to disable it.
NfceeService - Again I am not using my phone to pay anything, and if it is related to payment, I would want to disable it.

Above are all running apps.

I have more Meizu Apps that I don’t accually use, such as calculator, painter etc. Does anyone know how to disable them as well?

My phone is rooted and I could remove Meizu apps by Titanium backup, but I just want to disable Meizu apps.

Thanks in advance.

John

Contributor

@pjbnz,
Harassment blocking - it is a call blocker… You can add numbers to it so that calls and msgs from those numbers won’t get through

Nfcee - you might want to leave this. Removing this might completely stop nfc working i think…

As you are rooted and have Titanium backup, simply use the Freeze function to disable these apps. If your system continues to work fine then you can uninstall them I guess.

Personally I just Greenify them…

Is it possible for you greyhost to explain in a brief summary how greenify works? And which apps do you personally greenify? I suppose meizu weather is definitely one of them

Contributor

@avadon,
Here is a good article on how Greenify works:
www.xda-developers.com/greenify-keeps-your-android-running-smoothly/

I personally root and delete the weather app… But you can greenify it too…
Basically you can greenify everything which you do not need to auto sync… I personally don’t want facebook and instagram syncing regularly… So i greenify them as well (in addition to Meizu appstore, Update, SmartVoice, meizu cloud service, MzPay, Nfcee, Amazon appstore)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.