Problems with microsim - The mx4 pro doesn't recognize it
Meizu MX4 Pro

Hi to everybody!

I have a big problem with my Meizu mx 4 Pro

I’m italian anche my microsim doesn’t work, the system doesn’t recognize it. I’ve already tried with two versions of the firmware, the 4.0.2U (the original one) and with with the 4.1.1.1A (with google services installed after).

I’ve tried with two different microsims (two different italian phon operators), but with no results.

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

If it says no sim you might have defective/broken sim reader.
If it says no service or similar ,
try changing you sim card to a newer uSIM generation.
go to carrier and ask for a replacement sim card,ask for at least 3rd generation 128K uSIM sim card or the latest generation 256K uSIM sim card.

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Meizu MX4 Pro

it says no sim with 3 different sim…
any other option? factory reset or something?

@‘trem’ said:

it says no sim with 3 different sim…
any other option? factory reset or something?

If it says no sim with 3 different sim cards then I’m 99,9% sure that you have broken sim reader
Send it to Meizu Hong Kong for a service

Meizu MX4 Pro

I fix it. It was my fault: i didn’t know that the sim has to be plugged until a “click” can be heard.

Solved, pheuwwww. but thanks anyway! ;)

@‘trem’ said:

I fix it. It was my fault: i didn’t know that the sim has to be plugged until a “click” can be heard.

Solved, pheuwwww. but thanks anyway! ;)

Haha :)
Nice :)
I’m glad you solve it.

Contributor

@trem,
Good you caught that before sending it for warranty… Or you would be paying for shipping a perfectly working device :P

Meizu MX4 Pro

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@trem,
Good you caught that before sending it for warranty… Or you would be paying for shipping a perfectly working device [emoji14]

Hahahaha you’re right! [emoji6]

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.