My MX3 died.. Guess not!!
Contributor

Well as the title says my MX3 decided to die off… :( I was using it when it decided to switch off completely all of a sudden. Won’t respond to long press of the power button so assuming that either the battery concked off or the motherboard did…

Don’t think it makes much sense to send it to China and back… I’ll see if I can get some local repair shop to diagnose the problem and can get parts and fix it…

Wish me luck…

=== UPDATE ===
It is live again!!
I opened up the device (as I don’t have warranty) and the battery and other other connectors were removed for around 5 mins I guess before I reconnected them and closed it up again…
And I stuck it back to the charger and left it there even though it wasn’t showing a charging screen… and after some time it showed me 5% and it started up now…
I clearly remember that the battery was atleast 30% before it died… Don’t know why it started charging from 0%…
Don’t know what exactly happened to the battery but it is working now! And I am happy :D

I also had the same thing once. Just connect it to the charger for 10 minutes or so and it will come back to life.

Anyway, great to hear nothing was wrong in the end :D

Contributor

@HondaRacer,
Yeah I think I should have tried that before opening it up… Either way having tried it saved me a lot of trouble :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.