Forcing 3g/4g network
Meizu MX4

In data we have the option for 2g only, 3g priority and 4g priority while in other android versions and custom roms we get to choose wcdma only or preferred options. Its very problematic when 3g signals are low and the phone automatically switches to edge. We know that even a low 3g signal will give much faster speed than full 2g signal. Is there any way to force hspa and hspap to be always on? I tried using *#*#4636#*#* code but the options are different there also and there’s no setting to force wcdma always on. I even tried Intelli3g module in xposed but it still switched to edge while in usage. Please help.

@‘Ramachandram’ said:

In data we have the option for 2g only, 3g priority and 4g priority while in other android versions and custom roms we get to choose wcdma only or preferred options. Its very problematic when 3g signals are low and the phone automatically switches to edge. We know that even a low 3g signal will give much faster speed than full 2g signal. Is there any way to force hspa and hspap to be always on? I tried using *#*#4636#*#* code but the options are different there also and there’s no setting to force wcdma always on. I even tried Intelli3g module in xposed but it still switched to edge while in usage. Please help.

Just dial *#*#4636#*#*
Go to phone information
and set to wcdma only

Or try Advanced Signal Status app
from Play Store
(This app might need root permissions,I’m not sure since I’m not rooted)

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Meizu MX4

Oh great. Thank you very much. I didn’t see that that option had a drop down menu for settings. Thanks for pointing it out.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.