Flyme keyboard

Hello i really like flyme keyboard, it has such a nice layout, but is there any possible way to add Greek letters in it? thanks in advance!

Administrator

Nope. But I can recommend the new Google Keyboard, which offers a white Material UI skin:

it says that its incompatible with my device

Administrator

Then simply get it from the App Center or search the APK on the internet.

thanks for your answer.
do you generally reccomend to download and update from playstore or appcenter? is there any difference?

@avadon Play Store is always the preferred method.

IMHO, from high to low confidence: Goggle Play Store, F-Droid, Amazon Appstore, Meizu App Center.

Saludos! 

Enviado desde mi Meizu MX3

Administrator

@‘avadon’ said:

thanks for your answer.
do you generally reccomend to download and update from playstore or appcenter? is there any difference?

Slightly. The AppCenter usually always has the latest available version, however there are some apps which have problems, e.g. Facebook.

Could use TouchPal (assuming it has Greek) with the meizu skin.

The Google keyboard is amazing !!!

TouchPal is great. I like it more than google keyboard. Although I’m waiting for meizu to release greek letters to her keyboard… It was supposed that flyme 4 would be released with many different languages… Anyway… Here is a picture of TouchPal… :)

I don’t know where to ask about keyboard and its selection of graphic acentuation like ( á à â ã ) letters. I am from Lithuania, so I use only default lotynic (or if you prefer saing english one) and lithuanian letters of my language, and I don’t need such of ( á à â ã ), I need only (a, ą). The keyboard layouts are installed only two of them - english and lithuanian. So is there any way to remove the letters not usable by my vocabulary from that selection of graphic acentuation letter list ?

BTW, it is missing “ų” in “u” letter selection :)

Thanks for your time and answers.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.