Flyme OS 4.2.0.1 stable (m1 note)

The first official firmware update for the m1 note is here!

Changelog:
Phone:

• New dual SIM phone business functions.

SMS:

• New Dual SIM SMS.

Security Center:

• New traffic management support for Dual sim cards.

Voice assistant:

• New dual sim phone, SMS support.
  • Added text copy feature voice support.

Application Center & Game Center:

• New split package upgrade, upgrade just a little traffic, you can complete an application.
  • Install new version of history, the history of compliance with the conditions of release, can be installed.

Boot boot:

• Add boot boot support default SIM card flow settings.

Personalization center:

• Added support for Premium Theme 5 minutes of the trial function.

Video:

• Added related recommendation module, easier access to your favorite videos.
  • Added support for caching play, see how much cache, support for offline play.

Phone:

• Added bulk delete call records function.

Camera:

• The main camera supports 10 seconds long exposure.
  • Slow motion support 480P.

Lock screen:

• Added dual card PIN unlock function (displays SIM card identifies one or two at the interface).

Gallery:

• New gallery to haze filters.

Backup and Recovery:

• Added to increase local backup, local recovery.

Wallpaper:

• Added support for displaying different colors and lock screen wallpaper, depending on color covers machines.

Download:
Flyme OS 4.2.0.1A

Source:
Flyme OS 4.2.0.1A

last edited by Rey

Thanks!! I have seen 480fps instead 480p XDD

Administrator

Seems legit. [emoji14]

At least for Minesweeper. :D

Hey guys, I am from Germany and sent some questions to meizu support. I asked for German language support in m1 Note Rom. They said they dont Know about the international Version yet and it could make Problems if I buy the Chinese version.

Now my question … Does it support german language or Not ?

@‘Squizzy’ said:

Hey guys, I am from Germany and sent some questions to meizu support. I asked for German language support in m1 Note Rom. They said they dont Know about the international Version yet and it could make Problems if I buy the Chinese version.

Now my question … Does it support german language or Not ?

I think it has german language, but doesn’t work with german 3G and 4G networks.

Contributor

@Squizzy,
I believe ‘Deutsch’ is german right? The latest firmware 4.1.x has it on MX3 atleast and as Meizu keeps all phone firmwares almost same it is very likely m1 will have it too…
I think they were talking about the lte bands when they say chinese version may have problems…

Right. I think they want me to wait for the more expensive international Version. Lte should work in Germany here are some Mails sent by them.

“Dear customer
Thank you for your support
Sorry that we have no idea the exact date when the M1 note will be released to international market.
Please kindly note the M1 note network as below:
GSM: 900/1800MHz
WCDMA: 900/1900/2100MHz (Band 1/2/8)
LTE-FDD: 1800/2100MHz (Band 1/3)
TD-LTE: 2500/2600MHz (Band 38/41)”

“Dear customer
Yes, The frequency is the same for Unicom and china com version. But we only release the china version, no international version.
The translation support is a problem for you to concern before importing.
Have a nice day”

“Dear customer
Yes ,MX4 and MX4 Pro with flyme os has multilanguage. But we have no idea about the Flyme OS of M1 NOTE because we havn’t released the international version.”

Hello,

I am New and also from Germany (Deutschland) ;-)

Can you tell me the Difference about these two Rom Versions?

Flyme OS 4.2.0.1A
Flyme OS 4.2.0.1C

What does A and C means?

I am a little confused about German Language in the Roms and iam scared if the Phone works in Germany.

@Squizzy

Hi, wie gehts Dir hast Du das Telefon schon bestellt,wenn ja wo? Habe bereits mehrere Händler bei Aliexpress gefunden,weiss nur nicht ob alles Vorbestellungen sind oder tatsächlich Verfügbar.Laut Spezifikationen sollte es ja wirklich in Deutschland laufen?!

Hey Guys
I am from Germany too and i found this video on youtube and if you pause in the 1:13 you can see that there is the German Language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25fgNNh-SE

Admin

Even though there’s no official statement on language support I take German language support along with all other current Flyme languages (Russian, Italian, Spanish, French…) for granted. If it has Flyme, why wouldn’t it have the languages of Flyme?

Thx for videolink . Seems that meizu wants me to wait for international Version but it makes no Sense. Only the packaging and ac supply will be for our regions.

Frequencies should work (except lte 800mhz)

@samamen
because my above quotation was from Mails by meizu

Administrator

A steht für das chinesische Modell, während C für China Unicom steht.

A means chinese, C china unicom.

And of course why should Meizu remove language support if they already exist in older versions of Flyme?

They want to go forward instead of backward. :D

The m1 note supports the following languages: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Bulgarian, Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Estonian, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak and Serbian.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.