Flyme OS 4.1.6 test firmware (MX4)

Highlights:

• New Application Security Center in Wifi networking environment switch.
  • New songs song music knowledge, support sound source identification and humming recognition.
  • New local music song list alphabet navigation bar.
  • Added to recognize local picture gallery barcodes and 2D codes function.
  • Application Center Application ignore new batch update feature.
  • Personalization center new intelligent online wallpaper set wallpaper function.

Changelog:
Lock screen:

• Under the lock screen to quickly repair startup problems encryption applications without passwords.

Desktop:

• Optimized folder open animation.
  • Recovery from the folder and drag the folder icon left, back again to the folder, the desktop application icons floating in question.

Desktop Backup:

• Flyme3.0 repair system recover from the desktop to Flyme 4, the desktop there are two documents, the problem of clock icon.
  • When repair Flyme4 recovery Flyme3.0 desktop SMS icon disappears, desktop bottom bar displays the wrong question.
  • Repair before restoring desktop layout to open the desktop folder, Flyme desktop stop running problems.
  • When repair restore desktop application out of the folder, the desktop will have problems duplicate icons.

Notification bar:

• Added Flyme theme switching, theme material notification bar switch button without having to restart to take effect (before you need to restart to see the effect).
  • Notification bar network optimization mode switching function.

Phone:

• Into the phone again to continue the question of error repair even after being given now outgoing calls.
  • Repair sporadic recording call recording list name appears as unknown problem.
  • Repair set the IP number, press the dial key dial pad can not be the problem of IP dial.
  • Repair Tips dial outgoing calls occasionally unsent issues.

Contacts:

• Call records page optimization part of UI details.
  • Repair filtration strange number occasionally need to click two times the Filter button until pop the question.
  • Search more contact numbers repair call records, the search results to show only one problem.

Information:

• Optimized notification class information interface Select information response time is too slow problem.
  • Select multiple messages to repair sporadic occurrence information unresponsive problem.

Set up:

• Visitors optimization mode turned off password lock screen to solve the next guest mode and then turn off the password lock mode can not be returned to the owner of the problem.
  • Repair open Disturb when to restart the phone after the pop-up message box to exit DND.
  • DND open repair, open timing enabled switch, switch off DND issue.
  • Select the Bluetooth device after the repair, turn off the Bluetooth switch, enter the driver assistance interface, select Bluetooth device name does not show the problem.

Security Center:

• New applications under Wifi networking switches, so some applications never networking, not bombs advertising, it can not upload Privacy.

Music:

• New songs song identification, support knowledge song and sing songs knowledge song.
  • New song single song sorting.
  • Add new songs for the local alphabet navigation interface.
  • Optimized default display two folders directory, allows you to add a subdirectory.
  • When selecting an embedded optimization allows you to edit the song cover.
  • After a long search for the best restoration by clicking the cover artist, concert stop running problem.

Video:

• Optimization of online video player can be rotated automatically switch the screen anyway with your phone.
  • Optimization of sustained performance optimization, to fix the problem video stops running under part of the scene.
  • Optimized suspension continued to optimize multi-window scenes experience.
  • Repair offline playback issues.

Gallery:

• New gallery to increase the recognition of barcodes and 2D codes pictures.
  • All Toast optimization gallery display style.
  • Fixes to 2000W pixels photo zoom in and out constantly, Gallery memory will always increase the problem.

Camera:

• Repair in a square pattern, click on the top menu mode switch mode, the problem does not exit square pattern.
  • Repair switch status from the drop-down bar suspended ball, press the return key issue is not responding.
  • After the repair shutdown sound pictures, videos still have sound problems.
  • Pre-cut to the repair manual from automatic, click metering, the camera hang exception.
  • Countdown Smartbar repair button and did not mention the problem of ash.

Application Center & Game Center:

• New zero flow update, simply open the setting “silent install”, you can not disturb the case of zero flow automatically updated application, the first to experience the latest version of the application functionality.
  • After ignoring the new batch update, set to ignore the application is no longer prompted to set the application to update.
  • Optimization to improve the efficiency of data loading, open network automatically after loading data access pages.
  • Optimized search interface, search results appear more humane
    Jump to optimize application management interface logic application details, jump higher efficiency.

Input Method:

• After the repair page had to switch screens bottom bar button clicks invalidity.

Browser:

• Optimized web advertising filtration.
  • Optimized pages forward and back caching mechanism.
  • After the repair option inconsistencies restore browser settings the search engine icon and display.

Individuation:

• New smart wallpaper function, a key can blur the heart of water wallpaper.

Read:

• Favorite Articles optimize use rotation animation.
  • Repair favorites, and my reply to my list of comments can not be loaded more problems.

File:

• Locking mechanism to optimize the system area, improve the security of the data. (Remove the security center, and other places to visit in the lock area setting switch, leaving only the documents which can access a locked area of data).

Mail:

• Mail the details to optimize horizontal screen layout.

Download:
Flyme OS 4.1.6A

Source:
Flyme OS 4.1.6A

last edited by samanen

How do I send bug reports to Meizu? My earphones crackle when navigate the UI like on Twitter etc. I use them without playing music. It doesn’t occur when I play music. I tried different earphones and I also tried cleaning the 3.5mm jack

at least they fixed the issue with the smartbar appearing when keyboard was on, despite autohide option was turned on.

High-speed download link added :)

Update with ota, works perfctly for the moment.

Edit: Horrible screen touch bug… Worst than other version… Have to restart phone about 2times in 10min --*

Any more news on this touchscreen problem?
Also @londusboub927 did you update with or without wipe via recovery?

Also does anyone use kakoatalk! If they do, does voice calling work with this beta update !

Can someone also take a screen shot of the. Smart touch welcome screen.
I can’t get it back to view the controls.

Meizu Pro 6

@‘londusboub972’ said:

Edit: Horrible screen touch bug… Worst than other version… Have to restart phone about 2times in 10min --*

What I’m experiencing after this update is that scrolling through apps like Twitter or Facebook is very unsmooth and laggy with pauses. I’m not sure if this is what you mean by ‘screen touch bug’. Hope it will get better again with next update.

BTW, I’m not rooted and updated OTA.

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

[attachment=642]
EDIT:
Ha, now I notice that I didn’t get the whole text included in the screenshot and now I cannot get it back!

@‘generationally’ said:

@‘londusboub972’ said:

What I’m experiencing after this update is that scrolling through apps like Twitter or Facebook is very unsmooth and laggy with pauses. I’m not sure if this is what you mean by ‘screen touch bug’. Hope it will get better again with next update.

BTW, I’m not rooted and updated OTA.

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

EDIT:
Ha, now I notice that I didn’t get the whole text included in the screenshot and now I cannot get it back!

Thanks, yes you dismiss it, it’s gone lol. I don’t want to reflash just to read it again.
Maybe someone else could get the bottom half.

Meizu Pro 6

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

@‘generationally’ said:

@‘punkmonkey1984’ said:

EDIT:

Thanks, yes you dismiss it, it’s gone lol. I don’t want to reflash just to read it again.
Maybe someone else could get the bottom half.

Actually, the rest of the text goes something like this:

Slide-up: Back to home screen
Slide-down: Pull-down notification centre
Slide-other: Switch between running apps

New update is battery life Soo short

Administrator

I think the problem is at your end.
To fix it you simply need to fully recharge the battery. Therefor you need to charge the phone up to 100% once and discharge it until it is too weak to but up again. Then just load the phone up while it is off.

To calibrate even more exact you could reflash the firmware, however this shouldn’t be needed.

@‘patiklipire’ said:

New update is battery life Soo short

No problems with battery life. Yesterday in the morning I upgraded to 4.1.6A with almost 100% of battery. Used only in 2G network, a little bit of wifi in the evening, and this morning I saw 64% left. Battery plan is “saving” one. Today I used still 2G, half of hour used GPS, now with wifi an hour, and still see 40%. So I say no change with battery life :)

Hi guys,Any Idea when the international firmware will be release?

Administrator

This will take somewhile.

Just install the A firmware. They are always up to date and always a step in front of the other ones.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.